A blog about being a hip kid in an old fart's body, and just how embarrassing that is for all concerned.

Also a dump for pictures and writings that aren't going to be published anywhere else

Tuesday 7 December 2010

why am I here?

Because I'm 62 years old and things are falling off - or declining, if you prefer.

I have a sickly, but immensely talented wife, a dementing mother and dog who's had more than his share of dinners.
 
I'm not expecting much in the way of drive-by traffic, but I want somewhere to park stuff for the delectation of my few and scattered friends.

There will be whines and gripes, possibly the odd bit of deathless (I'm a writer by trade), photographs if I find out how to post the furshlugginer things, and possibly the odd cry for help. But don't hold your breath: it's not that I'm busy, just slack. And not only my muscle tone

No comments:

Post a Comment